Pages

AMA Designs

AMA Designs
AMA Designs

Monday 26 November 2012

DESIGN A MARKETING STRATEGY

This week we learned about SEO and how make your website at the top of Google Search, from this I understated that there is a lot of ways to be at the top of the search list. For example, you have to know who is your target audience, this is very important. For example,  for my Voyage Website my target audience is for people who would like to know a brief history about the places, i have been and also some more information about me, so basically my target audience will be students and lecturers.

After knowing who will be your target audience, you have to get involved with the Social Notwork Media  Sites such as LinkedIn, twitter, Facebook, Vimeo and many more there is hundreds of  Social Notwork Media Sites. So having your websites connected with these website you will have a better chance of coming out at the top of the searches. Also regularly updating your website often this will also increase your ranking, which is good. 

There is also other ways to make your website to be at the top of the Search, Google is doing something which is called Google Ads, this is so that you pay Google so that your website will be advertise at the top or on the right hand side on Google search.

You can also find out who visits your website, from where they visit your website, at what time they visits it, what kind of browser are they using, what type of system they are using Windows or IOS, this data is all done with Google Analytics, this is free so you can sign up and you get a special ID that will be your Code and Tracking ID, and they will give you a code that you have paste in the web pages that you wanted to track.

Myself and Davide we tried to do this last week, I signed up, we tried to put it on a website that I did last year for DP1, then it was not working properly it even broke my Website, but I do know how it works and i have seen it working on my Blogger Website.

This is a Screen shot of Google Ads.




These are Screen Shoots of my Google Analytics.



This is my Google ID as can see.


These are few examples of my Blogger data.



No comments:

Post a Comment