Pages

AMA Designs

AMA Designs
AMA Designs

Monday 5 November 2012

Colour and Branding

I have found this Red Bull logo on Google, I was really interested in re-designing the logo and changing the colour of it, I have also found few interesting colour wheels online with nice and interesting colour scheme. I that that I have changed the only colour of the Red Bull colour I think it looks better than before. The original logo colour are warm colours, the colours I have chosen are cold colours which I think even in a selling point a cold colour will do better than a worm colour for a brand because Red Bull is trying to send a message through saying that this drink is good and full of energy, so I think a cold colour will say that message than a worm colour, in fashion terms worm colours are used in winter and autumn time and cold colours are used for spring and summer time, which I think at this time of year people will like to be full of energy more because they will be getting out and about, in winter most of people are lazy so I think that Red Bull should change their logo!.
This is doing some experiments!

No comments:

Post a Comment