Pages

AMA Designs

AMA Designs
AMA Designs

Sunday 29 January 2012

Video Optimisation-DP2


Video Optimisation

I have optimised videos in the last project for DP1; I have also optimised videos for my own use and other project that I have created in NCN. For this project I already have videos for my website, I could also embed videos from my Vimeo account and from my blog. The format that I have used for put my videos online is in the H.264 format which is a very good format and the size of it is very good.

To Export the video footage-File-Export-Media-This opens up Adobe Media Encoder which is used to Export your video in any settings that you would like to have it as, the settings that I used for this was H.264 codec (HDTV 720 high quality) this is for the final version of my film.













I think overall by using this format you get a very small size and a very good quality video output format.

No comments:

Post a Comment